It’s that time of year when we get to do what we should be doing all year…pull out that gratitude list! Here is my short, but effective list. I am thankful for…...
- Jesus dying on the cross so I can have eternal life!
- Christina and the wonderful marriage we have built in a few short years!
- Family who is incredibly loving and supportive!
- Friends who know all about me and still love me!
- Health that allows me to function and pursue life at a high level!
- Clients who trust me with their personal finances!
- A Country that allows me the freedom to pursue my passions!
- Pets that remind me to cherish the simple things in life!
What are you thankful for?