- January 17 - We’ll be emailing Tax Prep Checklists (to current tax clients).
- January 22 - We’ll start posting quick tax tips every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday via our social media pages. Be sure to Like Us on Facebook and/or Follow Us on Twitter for access to these tips.
- January 29 - We’ll begin prepping tax returns (IRS & State authorities anticipate accepting e-files by this date).
- April 17 - Deadline to file tax returns for the 2017 tax year.
- October 15 - Deadline to file returns on extension (extends time allowed to file, does NOT extend date for taxes due).
- Tax Reform - a lot is changing for 2018 and beyond. Things weren't simplified to a "postcard tax return" as alluded to by politicians...not by any means. We're here to guide you every step of the way to ensure your tax needs are handled!
- Tax Center - we’ve updated our website to include a full resource center for you. This includes a thorough FAQ's page, Refund Tracking page, Tax Payment Options page, our Audit Policy info... and much more. Check it out!
- Our Promise - our Client Guarantee ensures you’ll be happy with our services, or you don’t have to pay our (already reasonable) tax prep fee!
- Friends, Family, & Coworkers - don’t keep us a secret! We’d be honored to receive your introduction to those you care about. They’ll get the same Client Guarantee as you.
- Tax Process, Step-by-Step - click here to see a breakdown of how our tax prep process will serve you!
Feel free to contact us with questions...we’re here to help!