- January 23 - We will be emailing Tax Prep Checklists (to current tax clients)
- January 31 - The IRS will begin accepting e-files (moved from January 21 due to the October 2013 government shutdown)
- April 15 - The deadline to file tax returns for the 2013 tax year
New Benefits We Know You’ll Love!
- New & improved fill-able checklist forms - these optional worksheets will improve your organization and info gathering
- Student Special - we will prepare your son/daughter’s tax return for FREE*
New Client Guarantee
- Now is the time to make the switch! If you aren’t already using our tax prep services, come see what you are missing.
- We guarantee you will be happy with our services, or you don’t have to pay our (already reasonable) tax prep fee!
- Get started today!
* Only applicable for children of paying tax clients. Children must be a currently registered student with W2 and school expenses only. Additional restrictions may apply.