Making Finances Simple. Changing Lives.
Whether we like it or not, finances are a huge part of our lives. Consider the following.....
• Ben Franklin once said “I would rather go to bed without dinner, than to rise in debt.”
• Jim Rohn suggested that “Everybody should major in economics.”
• The Bible has 2300+ verses about money & possessions; more than any other topic.
• Zig Ziglar said “Money isn't everything, but it ranks right up there with oxygen.”
Money can either be a source of arguments and a leading cause of divorce. Or money can help accomplish amazing things such as building hospitals and schools, finding cures for terrible diseases, and helping families fly across country to see each other.
The key is learning how to handle and relate with money so you can put it to work according to your goals. This means “majoring in economics” and improving your Financial IQ. We would love to help you do that!
We have a huge passion for helping others with finances, as we believe it truly changes lives. One way we like to help is by passing along some financial wisdom through our weekly blog article. Below are some recent articles we think you will enjoy.
• Quit Wasting $$$ On Credit Report Monitoring. What You Really Need Is...
• How To Budget With An Irregular Income
• How Long to Keep Various Tax Records
• The Trap of Paying for Your Kids' College Education
• Unique Giving Idea to Help Girl Scouts...You Have to Read This!
• Changing the Day of Christmas?
• The “Snowball” Approach To Getting Rid Of Debt
• When Giving Is Selfish
If you want to ensure you don’t miss a future article, simply click here to receive articles via email. There is no catch. No cost. No obligation. We just want to help!
We also have a section on our website that answers common tax questions. Click here to access our Tax FAQ’s.
Please use us as a resource for your financial questions. If we don’t know the answer, we know somebody who does! Let us help you along your financial journey.