A few months ago we sent you an email about Turning A Single Listing Into Multiple Listings. This email is a sequel to that one, sharing another way to expand your listing inventory.....
Whereas the previous email mentioned how to take advantage of multiple offers, this email discusses acquiring more listings when your buyer’s offer doesn’t get accepted.
If you have a buyer who puts an offer on a home, and that offer gets declined, you may be able to parlay that unfortunate event into an additional listing.
HOW YOU CAN USE THIS:
- When your buyer’s offer is declined, send a mailing to all neighbors (of the home your buyer was not able to acquire)
- Mention to those neighbors that you have a pre-approved buyer looking for a home just like theirs
- You may get a new listing, and one that will sell fast, since you have a buyer for their home!
- Then you can send yet another mailing to those same neighbors sharing how fast you sold that new listing!
- Don’t miss out on these huge opportunities for quick business!
Feel free to contact us if you’d like to brainstorm ideas...we’re here to help grow your business!