Most people use custom email signatures as a great way to add a personal touch to the end of an email. But why limit yourself to the same “sign-off” in every email you send? MS Outlook allows you to easily choose from multiple email signatures for each message you send.........
If you are like me, you find yourself ending most emails with a different message, depending on the recipient and timing. Below are the most common three that I use:
1) I end most emails with “Best Regards” followed by my name and company information, as shown below:
2) There are times when I want to include an additional message prior to that standard ending, like promoting my Blog (Did you know you can almost put an unlimited number of characters in your email signature? By using custom signatures, I don’t have to type all this text each time I want to add a blog promotion tidbit to my emails.):
3) I don’t like to include a Referral Slogan on every email, but there are times when I wish to include it by using a separate custom signature such as the following:
HOW YOU CAN USE THIS:
1) Identify the different ways you commonly find yourself finishing off emails (i.e. – Using the referral slogan or promoting your blog)
2) Create and add an email message signature for each “ending” you identified above
3) Select a default signature to be used for most emails
4) When you wish to use one of your other custom signatures, simply select the specific signature you want to use for that email
5) ** Click here for easy-to-follow instructions on the above steps using Microsoft Outlook **
This has been a tremendous tool of efficiency for our business. Please contact us if you have any questions on how this may be useful in your business...we are here to help!