Do I need a living trust?
Most people don’t want to think about death while they’re alive. As a result, many are left at the time of their death without key financial pieces in place such as life insurance and a living trust. Below are 6 main reasons people get a living trust.........
- To Protect Property for Beneficiaries Upon Death
- To Manage Property Upon Incapacitation
- To Avoid Probate (costly, time-consuming court process)
- To Protect Privacy (your life's details are made public through probate)
- To Avoid a Will Contest
- To Reduce or Eliminate Estate Taxes
Feel free to contact us with any questions regarding living trusts. We’d be happy to discuss this with you further and/or refer you to somebody we’re confident you’ll find helpful in this matter.
This is one you don't want to take lightly...particularly in California with the Probate laws. And especially if you own a home or have kids!