- January 16 - We’ll be emailing Tax Prep Checklists (to current tax clients).
- January 23 - We’ll begin prepping tax returns (IRS & State authorities anticipate accepting e-files by this date).
- January 25 - We’ll start posting quick tax tips every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday via our social media pages. Be sure to Like Us on Facebook and/or Follow Us on Twitter for access to these tips.
- April 18 - Deadline to file tax returns for the 2016 tax year.
- October 16 - Deadline to file returns on extension (extends time allowed to file, does NOT extend date for taxes due).
- Office Address - please note that our address changed August 2016. We’re still in the same building, but we’re in a new suite. Be sure to record the following address for mailing/dropping off tax paperwork: 6b Liberty #240, Aliso Viejo, CA 92656.
- Tax Form Updates - we’ve continued to enhance our fill-able checklist & worksheet forms for you. We know you’ll love these optional resources to help facilitate your organization and info gathering!
- FAQ’s Page - check out our newly added webpage for answers to the most frequently asked questions we receive.
- Client Guarantee - we guarantee you’ll be happy with our services, or you don’t have to pay our (already reasonable) tax prep fee!
- Friends, Family, & Coworkers - don’t keep us a secret! We’d be honored to receive your introduction to those you care about. They’ll get the same Client Guarantee as you.
- Tax Process, Step-by-Step - click here to see a breakdown of how our tax prep process will serve you!
Feel free to contact us with questions...we’re here to help!