I'm sure Christmas time is not when you want to be thinking about income taxes...so I am going to share some great news.........
2010 Tax Year Fees are Staying the Same
We are in a tough recession…you don’t need one more increasing cost!!
Earn Unlimited Cash and Win Prizes
Earn $40 Cash for each & every referral of a paying tax client**…you also have a chance to win prizes such as a Wii game set, Flip Video Camera, iPod and more!! ** Visit www.ChadPeshke.com for further details.
Receive Great Money Tips
Visit www.Facebook.com/ChadPeshkeTaxes for access to daily tips on taxes, money management, and much more!!
Debit/Credit Cards Accepted for Payment
You can pay your tax preparation fee with a debit/credit card at NO Additional Cost. Now that’s convenience!!
More Great Reasons to Have Me Prepare Your Taxes
- Reasonable Fees...My pricing is fair as I work efficiently with low operating costs. No added fees for e‐file, state returns, copies of forms, etc.
- Service First...Calls and Emails are promptly answered. Quick turnaround & Quality work is always guaranteed.
- Advice/Integrity...I take pride in being able to provide all of the answers you need to make the best decisions possible. I will never suggest you make a decision that puts my best interests over yours...THAT IS A PROMISE.
January 2011 Checklist
- Complete a new W4 Form so your paycheck deductions are up‐to‐date with your life changes. Do NOT get lazy on this one.
- Tax forms should be flooding your mailbox in January. Dedicate a specific folder for these forms so you have them in one place for your tax preparer.
Contact me any time with questions…I’m here to help!!