Many buyers endanger their home purchases between the time they are pre-approved for a home loan, and the time they apply once their offer is accepted. See below to help avoid this from happening to your clients who are buying a home.........
The last thing you want to have happen to one of your clients is for them to get their home offer accepted, only to later have their loan get denied because they changed jobs mid-process.
Most people buy homes a few times in their life. They don’t know the process. They aren’t aware of the things they need to avoid to ensure their loan gets approved.
That’s why we provide them with a “Your Next Steps” document to tell them the “Do’s” and “Don’ts” after they get pre-approved.
This includes things like the following:
- Feel free to use my help getting an offer accepted (we are happy to call listing agents on behalf of our buyer-clients to push their offer to the top)
- Use the right account for escrow deposits upon offer acceptance
- Don’t change jobs
- Don’t make deposits or move assets
- Don’t make big purchases on credit
Click Here to see this “Your Next Steps” document (or click the image below)
HOW YOU CAN USE THIS:
- When your clients work with us, we provide this “Next Steps” doc after pre-approval to ensure they know what to do.
- Have your clients follow these “do’s” and “don’ts” so your clients’ purchase transactions aren't compromised.
Our goal is to ensure your clients don’t have a dreaded home buying story because of overlooked details. This is why we dot every “I” and cross every “t”.
Contact us with questions...we’re here to help!