- January 22 - We will be emailing Tax Prep Checklists (to current tax clients)
- January 27 - We will begin preparing tax returns and the IRS should be accepting e-files by then (even with the late passage of the tax extenders bill)
- April 15 - The deadline to file tax returns for the 2014 tax year
- We've made continued enhancements to our fill-able checklist & worksheet forms - these optional worksheets will improve your organization and info gathering
- We’re now located at a new office in Aliso Viejo; be sure to update your records. Our address is 6b Liberty #215, Aliso Viejo, CA 92656
New Client Guarantee
- Now’s the time to make the switch! If you’re not already using our tax prep services, come see what you’re missing.
- We guarantee you’ll be happy with our services, or you don’t have to pay our (already reasonable) tax prep fee!
- Click here to learn more about how our tax prep process will serve you
- Get started today!
Contact us with questions, we’re here to help!